Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bushnell Trophy 1x32? Magnifer

Dedicated Crisiecompagni and friends of all the others ....

The paranza Daniele Silvestri

I'm in love with a bitch

It takes patience but I am left without
it was much better even a belief
A fried Mediterranean fish gods.,
The fishing boat fishing boat ...
fishing boat and a dance that originated on the island of Ponza
Where
He was able to establish itself without competition to all citizens is a dance

But we think represent the abandonment of a bitch
from Calvary
Until the start of the final cry Men exultation
men there is still a hope that a gesture
Before you ruin the existence
Prima che un giudice vi chiami per l’udienza
Vi suggerisco un cambio di residenza E poi ci vuole solo un poco di pazienza
Qualche mese e già nessuno nota più l’assenza
La panacea di tutti i mali è la distanza E poi ci si consola Con la paranza
La paranza e una danza
Che si balla nella latitanza
Con prudenza E eleganza
E con un lento movimento de panza
La paranza e una danza
Che si balla nella latitanza
Con prudenza E eleganza E con un lento movimento de panza
Cosi da Genova puoi scendere a Cosenza
Come da Brindisi salire su in Brianza Uno di Cogne andrà a Taormina in prima istanza
Uno di Trapani? Forse Provenza No no no non è possibile
It is recommended that you return to the original place of departure
There are precise rules on the lam to resist And there's paranza
The fishing boat is a dance that is danced in hiding
with prudence and elegance and with a slow motion de tummy
Tell me you love me you love me And when you walk away First call me
In any case it is much better if you stay If you put off until tomorrow that you care Tell me that you care
And even if you're not
In any case, I belong And you miss more than the air you breathe More than ever More than yesterday
Where Everyone is asking where Where where But I do not find
You know that there is' What I'm fine as long as I'm on the loose
And then because I return to you for
When she has always been better off without me

I fail to come to rest here
The paranza es un baile que se baila y Prudencia With the lam Y elegance with a slow movimiento de panza The paranza es un baile que se baila y Prudencia With the lam with a slow elegance Y movimiento de panza
latito latito
And if I do an unlawful act Mica
If you do not know where I live if not within the merits
If I'm not at the expense of my own similar
We are free men we are free men
We are comfortable on the mat comfortable wicker
On the beaches of Rimini On the atoll of Bimini from
Latitia years with the usual tricks But when both happen at lunch latiti
And if I latito latito ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment